2021 NORTHWEST REGIONAL CONFERENCE
Communication(s) and Mission
Plenary Speaker: Tom Steffen
Author of – Worldview-based Storying:
The Integration of Symbol, Story and Ritual in the Orality Movement
Sample Papers for the 2021 Event
- “Applying Peace-building Communication Strategies in Mission Activities”
- “Understanding Arts as Language”
- “The Body Tells the Tale: Communicating the Gospel through the Reconciled Local Church”
- They Will Know We Are Christians by our Scars: The Preacher’s Body in Pauline Missiology”
- “Medium is the Message: Communication and Mission”
- “Communicating the Gospel Transculturally in Pluralistic, Postmodern and Post-Pandemic Contexts”
- “Reframing Discipleship at the Rise of Digital Movement”
Please submit your papers to Dr. Geoffrey Hartt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final papers are to be 4500-7000 words and use Chicago Turabian author-date citation format. For those living in the USA or Canada, presenters are invited first to present in our regional conferences Spring 2021.
Strong papers from the Regions are forwarded to the program committee for consideration for presentation at the annual meeting, and with the strongest papers being published in our annual volume.
2021 conference chairs and editors:
Dr. Sue Russell (Asbury Seminary)
Dr. Rochelle Scheuermann (Wheaton College)
Dr. Scott Moreau (Wheaton College)
Dr. Marcus Dean (Houghton College)