I would like to invite you to the upcoming Evangelical Missiological Society's Rocky Mountains meeting on March 13th. This is a time for all in the Rocky Mountains region to be able to come together for fellowship, to learn and interact on a variety of issues in missions today. Our time together will be on the campus of the Colorado Christian University in Lakewood.
We have a wide number of papers that will be presented and that you will be able to interact with during the day. A representation of the papers to be presented are:
- - Thus Saith the Lord? Biblical Restraint against Dogmatism in Immigration Debates
- - Are We Approaching a Permanent Bend (or maybe even ‘End’) in the Global Missionary Enterprise?”
- - Mission in Transition: Engaging Migratory Peoples in the Spaces Between Origin and Destination.
- - Will Evangelicals Regain the Vision of Their Past?
- - Dawson Trotman, the Navigators, and the Discipleship Movement
- - The Past and Future of Evangelical Missions
- - Indian Christian Theology
A full listing of the papers to be presented will come next week.
Registration will be $15 per person with the option of an all you can eat lunch at CCU for $10.
To register online click HERE. It will be possible to register the day of the meeting as well.
I look forward to your being with us on March 13th.
Martin Shaw, D.Miss.
VP EMS Rocky Mountains Region Evangelical Missiological Society
Rocky Mountains Regional EMS Meeting: Friday, March 13, 2020
Meeting location: Colorado Christian University
Theme: The Past and Future of Evangelical Missions
Tyndale Seminary John Brown University
For further information, please contact Rocky Mountain Regional Vice President: Marty Shaw 720.421.1122